Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

how about a sub forums for-

brady_381need72c10
10-18-2007, 03:42 PM
how about a sub forums for big rigs and construction equipment?:naughty:
i think this has been discussed here before!
cause i have 3 peterbilt 359 kits & ihc 8100 conversion kit and soon getting more!

MPWR
10-18-2007, 03:49 PM
Why would a subforum be necessary? There's nothing at all wrong with putting them in street and show.

Before we start taking about more subforums, let's see more rigs and construction equipment built!

brady_381need72c10
10-18-2007, 03:57 PM
Why would a subforum be necessary? There's nothing at all wrong with putting them in street and show.

ok....

Before we start taking about more subforums, let's see more rigs and construction equipment built!

cause thats what i really want to see here is alot more of that^:smokin:

blubaja
10-18-2007, 04:36 PM
ok....

cause thats what i really want to see here is alot more of that^:smokin:

Better start building them:) But do you seriously think there would be a heavy equipment sub forum before a Ferrari or Skyline one;) Good luck tho.

MPWR
10-18-2007, 04:37 PM
Well, bring 'em on then- let's see your builds of rigs and construction equipment!

A subforum is not going to encourage people to build more of a style of kit. But seeing more of that style likely will. People build what they're excited about- and one way they get excited about building something is seeing other builds like it. People build alot of Ferrari's and Honda's here in part because they see alot of Ferrari's and Honda's built here. It's a bit circular, but it has to start somewhere. Try it- build a rig, and you'll get plenty of people who will tell you how cool they think rig models are. Maybe your build will encourage more people to build rigs.

If you want to see more of one type of build, then get building! Build what you like, and you'll always find other people enthusiastic about that kind of build.

Add your comment to this topic!