I am new and I love cars...

dianejsmith
10-16-2007, 08:51 AM
So hey am here because I love cars... um let me introduce myself... my names Diane. Smith am 18 and i drive a 1995 dodge grand caravan (I'm a germen car FANATIC) maybe one day i can afford one ha-ha...um yeah and id just like to say hello to you all...all of you seem very friendly and am glad to be here

- Diane. Smith

'97ventureowner
10-16-2007, 09:06 AM
Welcome to the site! Just make sure you follow the Community Guidelines, especially when it comes to unauthorized advertising :wink:.

TalK
12-11-2007, 06:15 AM
Welocome Im new here too..

I drive in mazda 3

jhanks17
12-11-2007, 01:24 PM
heyyyyy

wyattdelsol
01-02-2008, 01:13 PM
I'm new here too... I would like to know all the stuff about the site, like how to get a profile picture.... But anyway I love cars... work with cars at a dealership and I just kinda needed a place to talk about cars with other people. So... HEY!

P.S. I drive a 93 Honda Del Sol S and a 95 Honda Del Sol Si... we also have a new Hyundai Tucson.

'97ventureowner
01-02-2008, 01:45 PM
I'm new here too... I would like to know all the stuff about the site, like how to get a profile picture.
First, you need to host whatever picture you want as a signature picture or a avatar (the little pic under your username.) Then when you get the link you can add it to your profile, or signature. There are threads and posts on this site that show you how to do it, and make sure you check with the Community Guidelines as they specify the right size and other info to take into account when you do your profile and signature. A handy link is in my signature under "A good thing to know" just click on that and it will take you to it. Welcome aboard!

Add your comment to this topic!