Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Super Black Z owners

350ZMotoring
11-29-2002, 04:33 PM
how often are you washing your super black Z's? how's it looking? i've had mine for four weeks and have yet to wash it. just went out and bought 4 wash mitts and three buckets for the task...i know it's still going to be ugly when im done. :bloated:

yanketango
11-29-2002, 09:59 PM
I got my black z track model three weeks ago. I also own a full service car wash. And a new six bay self serve. I wash my z every day. I run it through my full serve and let the mexicans clean every detail. One of the reasons I got the black was to proof to my customers that they can trust me to wash their cars. I get a lot of customer feedback on haveing the car their daily. I really believe this z is good for my business. later dave.

350ZMotoring
11-29-2002, 10:59 PM
that's a good idea. i imagine it draws alot of looks...i guess

formerfordguy
12-06-2002, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by yanketango
I also own a full service car wash. And a new six bay self serve. I wash my z every day. I run it through my full serve and let the mexicans clean every detail....

What a dick! "let the mexicans clean every detail"... What car wash do you own, I'll make certain I never wash my Z there..

Sick TypeS
12-07-2002, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by formerfordguy

What a dick! "let the mexicans clean every detail"... What car wash do you own, I'll make certain I never wash my Z there..

:evillaugh

toothlessracer
12-08-2002, 11:01 AM
I also own a full service car wash. And a new six bay self serve. I wash my z every day. I run it through my full serve and let the mexicans clean every detail....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This makes two of us!!

chopstick
12-09-2002, 03:44 PM
im not mexican but make it 3 of us

Lil Popa Pump
12-09-2002, 04:20 PM
What do you expect? The dude is from Kentucky.

Sick TypeS
12-12-2002, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Lil Popa Pump
What do you expect? The dude is from Kentucky. :hehe:

Jumpman_Z
12-14-2002, 01:11 AM
Let me get us back on subject. It's been raining a lot in my area lately, so it usually gets muddy again as soon as I wash it. I try to wash it at least once a week, I will wash it a lot more when the weather improves. For right now, I try to wipe it off everyday, that keeps dirt from building up since I cant wash it. I hate to see it dirty, since it looks so great clean. If it's not raining in the morning, I'm going to take it to the car wash.

And, to that that person from Kentucky,
:flipa:

GTi-VR6_A3
12-14-2002, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by chopstick
im not mexican but make it 3 of us

count me in as #4

-GTi-VR6_A3

yanketango
12-14-2002, 12:47 PM
Did not mean to piss any body off refering to (Mexicans) I love my employes, My Mexicans do every thing they can to make me and my customers happy. I will stay off your web site from now on, I know I am not welcome. Happy holidays DAve Brummett .

Jumpman_Z
12-15-2002, 06:01 PM
Did not mean to piss any body off refering to (Mexicans) I love my employes, My Mexicans do every thing they can to make me and my customers happy. I will stay off your web site from now on, I know I am not welcome. Happy holidays DAve Brummett .

Yeeehaaaaaaaaw!

Lil Popa Pump
12-16-2002, 11:15 AM

...then he signs his name?!??!?!? What an idiot!!!!

Actually, it looks like a set-up.

SpyVO
12-26-2002, 05:07 PM
Oh man, you guys are soooo PC. Isn't that nice?

It makes you all so much better because you call him on it? Keep telling yourselves that. He's at least supporting foreign people by giving them jobs at his car wash. You guys support foreign countries by buying Nissans. You're all in the same boat if you ask me.

He called people MEXICANS. Oh my, the sky is falling. Who cares. You guys would still call him a pompous jerk if he said, "I let my WORKERS wash my car!"

joshers
12-26-2002, 06:33 PM
actually im mexican.. i didnt find it offensive. heck i wouldnt find it offensive if he said i mowed his lawn. jokes will be jokes, just gotta be humurous about them.

DemonZX
12-27-2002, 09:59 AM
Maybe the guy calls the that. They probably call him Honkey too. I call all my friends fat...because they are, and they know it, and they don't give two rats asses. They call me hairy, and I know I am so I don't give two rats asses! Because we are friends.

tomlong
12-30-2002, 09:38 AM
I would give the guy a break as well. I used to work at a huge carwash 10 or so years ago when I was in High School and the Mexicans were running circles around just about every other employee. They never caused trouble and made sure the details were taken care of. I became good friends with several that spoke english and let me tell you they took pride in their work. If I were to open a carwash I would consider their nationality to be premier canidates for employment at my wash.

SilverLotus340R
12-31-2002, 11:15 AM
i know it's still going to be ugly when im done.

do you not like ur z ??? i dont get this?

Add your comment to this topic!