Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Promise us...

speedthrill
10-12-2007, 08:42 AM
Promise me and this community you guys will never be as stupid as these kids...

Two cars, three persons a car, all friends....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0TDoZ8YRiE

Aftermath...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTZn06RXsY0

Really, watching yr friends leave this globe like that...

CassiesMan
10-12-2007, 08:47 AM
Can't watch youtube at work. What is it?

Gotian
10-12-2007, 08:59 AM
That is way too stupid...

speedthrill
10-12-2007, 09:04 AM
Its two cars racing and smiling along eachother (old Bimmer and old merc) on the russian roads. But they seem to be a bit young and irresponsible... And then it happens... The merc driver (and in the back cameraman) goes off the throttle when he nears two big trucks next to eachother (one is passing the other) the BMW comes out of nowhere on the right, throws steering wheel to the left, passes the first truck, spots a hole between the two trucks, throws wheel to the right, passes in between (but waaaaaaaaaaaay to fast) throws wheel back to the left and that was one throw too many:shakehead

He flicks the car around at such a speed, goes directly on opposite road were another truck is puffing around. I think (can't see it that well cause his tires build up quit a curtain of burning rubber) he hit the fuel tank directly cause the car and truck burned out to the death.

These merc people saw three of their friends doing the dumbest thing ever and they paid with their lives....... And they got it all on video tape! Horrible!

CassiesMan
10-12-2007, 09:22 AM
Hi. My name is Borris Vlad Yashitski, and your watching Jack Ass.

[cue theme]

Any chance someone can save this to a HD so that I can see it when I get home. Doubt it'll be on the YouTube much longer.

speedthrill
10-12-2007, 09:32 AM
I can't sorry, but it's already there for two days, you could be "lucky"

Chiquae07
10-12-2007, 05:43 PM
thats just dumb. it'll still be there, there is no graphic violence or anything in it. i know of people that do that. its dumb if you ask me.

Musashi3000GT
10-12-2007, 11:43 PM
That is an 8 on the traggic scale.
a nine would be watching your parents die like that.
a ten would be watching your children die like that.
an 11 would be watching your friends die like that while on of your friends was holding your weed in his pocket and then it all went up in flames before you could blaze up.

CivRacer95
10-13-2007, 09:19 AM
That is an 8 on the traggic scale.
an 11 would be watching your friends die like that while on of your friends was holding your weed in his pocket and then it all went up in flames before you could blaze up.

Dude...you put weed before parents and children??

No wonder you don't think as fast as you do...:disappoin

CassiesMan
10-13-2007, 11:07 AM
That is an 8 on the tragic scale.

At least it wasn't blow.

Abba dabba, you're my only friend.

Add your comment to this topic!