Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Part No. for Rt Middle Seat Recliner Handle.

Sparky1349
10-08-2007, 05:50 PM
Hey Guys,

I have a 2001 with fold down seats in the middle and the fold/recline handle stopped working on the passenger side seat. There is a steel insert in the handle that engages the recliner mechanism and the insert slips inside the plastic (great design chevy could have knurled it or made it square so it couldn't slip, but noooooo!!!). I will try and super glue it but I would like to shop around for a replacement. My local Chevy dealer is an A-Hole with a capital A, they won't give you the part number unless you buy the part. I have looked on places like GMpartsdirect.com but they either don't carry the part or have made it impossible to locate in the catalog. Oh, and I have looked at the part but there is no number on it. If anyone has any ideas where to find this number a web site or an individual part number I would appreciate it.

Oh yeah I also need the part number for the seal that goes on the door sill next to the power sliding passengers seat. Any help there would also be appreciated.

Thanks,

Sparky

Add your comment to this topic!