Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

lost profile (Done)

Cadillakin'98
10-06-2007, 08:55 PM
I love this website. I used to have a different profile where people knew who I was but I went into the military and lost access to the internet for a while and now I had to start a new profile. Not that big of a deal but now I can't get answers to my questions like I once was able to. It seems as if people view me as a "newbie" all over again. Anyways, just felt like venting. Sorry.

'97ventureowner
10-06-2007, 09:58 PM
So by the looks of it you previously had an account with a different username on this site? Were you able to sign on with your old name and password, or did you forget and had to start all over with a new name and password?

Cadillakin'98
10-07-2007, 02:50 PM
I tried signing on with my old user account name (Cadillakin98). Thought maybe I just forgot my password after a couple of tries but when I requested a new password to be emailed, i got an error message saying there was no record of that user name or email address. Even though its been close to a year since I've been on this site, I remember your user name. Think you might know how I can get on to my old account?

'97ventureowner
10-07-2007, 03:56 PM
I tried signing on with my old user account name (Cadillakin98). Thought maybe I just forgot my password after a couple of tries but when I requested a new password to be emailed, i got an error message saying there was no record of that user name or email address. Even though its been close to a year since I've been on this site, I remember your user name. Think you might know how I can get on to my old account?
Yeah, I remember your old username as well :lol:. Try sending a PM to twospirits, he is the site's administrator, and might be able to help you out in this matter. Good luck.

Cadillakin'98
10-08-2007, 02:44 AM
Hey thanks, I sent him a PM. Hopefully he can help me out.

goldz28
10-08-2007, 02:50 AM
I did a search for Cadillakin98 and it did not come back with anything. Is it spelled right?

Cadillakin'98
10-08-2007, 11:10 AM
Hey '97ventureowner and goldz28, I just thought I'd let ya'll know I got on to my old account (obviously). Guess I simply forgot the ' in my user name. Thanks again for ya'lls help.

'97ventureowner
10-08-2007, 03:51 PM
Well now you'll still have to contact twospirits because having two accounts or two usernames on this site is a :nono:.Just let him know what happened and which account you want deleted. You can also transfer your posts and post count to the account you wish to continue using.

twospirits
10-09-2007, 09:13 AM
I merged the two accounts.

TS out

Add your comment to this topic!