Sugesstions for the loudest BOV valve for 300zxtt?

Carnagecain
10-05-2007, 10:49 AM
I was wondering what BOV's you guys have been using and which ones are the loudest. I was looking at the HKS SSQV but I don't think its going to be loud enough for me! What you think?

k3smostwanted
10-06-2007, 03:00 AM
I was wondering what BOV's you guys have been using and which ones are the loudest. I was looking at the HKS SSQV but I don't think its going to be loud enough for me! What you think?

BOVs are weak but go with the Turbo X's RFLs. Loudest I have ever heard on any car. Nice Mod...:rolleyes:

QatarPerformance
10-18-2007, 09:50 AM
i think HKS SSQV bov is the best sound i ever heard i been using it for 1 year now and every one was asking me what the brand of the bov go HKS mate and you gona be happy :))
and i suggest the new one
http://www.turboimport.com/catalog/hks/new_hks_blow_off_valve.jpg

((dont you ever buy the fake HKS SSQV bov , i bought it for 40$ one hour and died lool))

good luck

DeleriousZ
11-14-2007, 05:53 PM
like k3 said, turboxs ftmfw... they're LOUD (personal experience)

hks ssqv's sound terrible imo... nothing like running over a bird every time you let off the gas.

Tach_it
12-07-2007, 01:27 PM
The HKS SSQV are great BOVs no doubt, but you could buy Z1 RFLs which are probaly better and cheaper like around $280.

apostrophe28
12-10-2007, 08:52 PM
...lol which bov is the LOUDEST?.....you really need the attention that much?...get a set of the apexi twin chambers, there not loud but u will get tired of the scream of the rfl's

Add your comment to this topic!