Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Passport/Rodeo rims & tires Questions

RockinV
10-03-2007, 04:54 PM
Hello,
I have a lifted 1995.5 Honda Passport that I need a Spare tire on. Currently it has 33" tires on 15"x12" rims installed.
I have extra tires the same size, but not an extra rim to use for a spare... I am looking for a 6 lug / 15" rim that will fit (and is at least 8" wide), but as of yet I haven’t found one.
Sooo… My first question is:
Do I have to have the same size tire for a spare as what is on the vehicle, or… Can I use a factory size spare tire in an emergency (without doing damage to the truck)?
And… my Second question is:
Do the rims from all years of the Rodeos/Passports have the same bolt pattern?
- Bolt pattern: 6x5.5" - Center hole: 4.25" -

Thanks for any info, inputs, or :2cents: …

Gizmo42
10-03-2007, 05:36 PM
All isuzus (real ones, not rebadged chevys) used the same lug pattern and hub size. Alot of other vehicles also used the same. Any 6x139.7mm (5.5") lug with 108mm (4.25") bore wheel will work. Check out THIS LIST (http://www.customfit-aftermarket-auto-accessories.com/wheel-fitment/) for other vehicles with the same mesurments.

The spare should really be the same size to prevent biding which could break things. My spare is stock size but I'm only running 30's at the moment so its fairly close. The rim width and offset doesnt really need to be the same.

Add your comment to this topic!