takin off inner door panel in '95

beatboxn420
09-29-2007, 05:53 PM
so i cant find any clips or screws.. how is it done?

Jeff Scott
09-30-2007, 10:14 PM
I have the same question. I have a 98 and I just had it at the body shop getting my passenger window looked at. They had it off and it doesn't have any of those clip things that used to strip out and you needed the special tools so you didn't mess up your door panel. They just have some plastic hook things that fit into groves in the door. I wanted to try taking the driver side panel off when I got home because it sounds like I have something loose in there and I couldn't find any screws either. I'm gonna stop back by there one day and make them show me.

Jeff Scott
10-09-2007, 06:24 PM
I have the same question. I have a 98 and I just had it at the body shop getting my passenger window looked at. They had it off and it doesn't have any of those clip things that used to strip out and you needed the special tools so you didn't mess up your door panel. They just have some plastic hook things that fit into groves in the door. I wanted to try taking the driver side panel off when I got home because it sounds like I have something loose in there and I couldn't find any screws either. I'm gonna stop back by there one day and make them show me.

Okay. Went back by the body shop yesterday. Now mind you this is a 98 and I have no idea what a 95's door panel looks like...but your's sounds similar. Basically the screws are hidden behind the little panel things around the handle and the window controls. The guy just pulled the area off around the controls and showed me the screws and the same for one around the handle. Just gently work it out and theres a place in it you will see that has like a little plastic hook. After you get the screws out lift up on the door, just gently work it out. It's hard to describe but you'll see what I mean when you get into it.

Add your comment to this topic!