Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

SVT focus vs. Integra GS-R

Omni9X
11-26-2002, 06:00 PM
I'd take the SVT focus, 170 HP and 145 lb./foot of torque

GTi-VR6_A3
11-26-2002, 06:11 PM
ill say the svt because of its stats and the fact that if i ever drove an integra it would have to be a type r only one worth driving imho. but the svt is nice i checked out one today at the car show and it was nice. that and its stats are good too as for the integra gs-r you proly shoulda inclued its stats in the thread. anyone wanna contribute.

-GTi-VR6_A3

Omni9X
11-26-2002, 06:18 PM
yeah, I should have

I went to the dealership, and got an infra-red SVT. It was crazy, because I didn't know much about them. The SVT is such a fun car to drive, and I got mine for only 14.5K!

Moppie
11-27-2002, 03:52 AM
According to the British AutoCar magazine the SVT does 0-60mph in only 7.2 seconds.
That is about the same as a Jap Spec VTiR integra so it must be pretty close to the US GSR.

However I imagine the Focus would be the better handler, but only when compared to the older GSR. (remember its a car that is now 10 years old)
Compared to the new Integra (RSX in the US) Type R (Type S) then I think any differnce will come down purly to driver choice, and I would have to drive both before I made a decision.

Add your comment to this topic!