bad news =[

warmapplecobbler
09-23-2007, 03:01 PM
i was at a party over the weekend, and i went out to leave and there was a fat gash in my passenger side fender. obviously some drunk douche left and hit my car. so my question is, does anyone know where i can get a cheap fender?

i already checked local salvage yards and came up with nothing.

i checked ebay but the shipping is double what the fender costs.

jegs has nothing.

Firebirdlad03
09-24-2007, 08:56 PM
I cant believe you cant find a fender for a 3rd gen. keep looking at junkyard. all third gen fenders are the same.

Blackcrow64
09-25-2007, 01:02 AM
Horray! A drunk guy ran into my driver side fender on Saturday night too! lol

What a sweet coincidence...

Except now my turn signals won't work on that side... :(

warmapplecobbler
09-25-2007, 02:43 PM
weeeeell the problem isnt finding one...its finding one that a college student can afford lol. and they arent all the same. i can find a third gen fender but alot of them dont have the vent cut out near the door. i live in washington so in the junkyards they're rusted out from the rain and moisture. i found one online for like 181 plus shipping.

dude i was so pissed lol. the thing is...i didnt even notice it till the next day. it was dark and i didnt walk around to the passenger side at all that night lol. i walked out the next morning and started flippin a shit. and on top of all that...I NEED TO GET AN ALIGNMENT NOW TOO!!!:banghead:

...thats the frosting on the cup cake.

oh well...im bringin my car to get fixed back to the original condition today and get it painted so im not really trippin. ill just pony up the extra dollars for a fender instead of wasting my time lookin for one.

Add your comment to this topic!