Looking up posts? (fixed)

l_eclipse_l
09-11-2007, 07:34 PM
Whenever I try to look up a certain members posts, it is giving me this error:

Warning: mysql_query(): Unable to save result set in includes/class_core.php on line 405

This has been happening for awhile and I was just wondering if anyone was aware...

l_eclipse_l
09-17-2007, 10:08 PM
It's a good thing mods and admins pay attention to this forum. Maybe I need to put this thread somewhere else so it gets noticed...

'97ventureowner
09-19-2007, 01:04 PM
If you are trying to view other member's posts by going through their profile link, I believe that hasn't worked for awhile. Try this alternate route:Locate the small blue bar at the top third of the page,( the bar that contains User CP,FAQ, Arcade, etc.) Find "Search" and click on it.A small search box will appear. Just underneath that box is the words "Advanced Search".Click on that link and a page appears. On the right side of the page is another box under"Search by User Name". Type in the member's name you want to search and make sure the small drop down box below it says,"Find Posts By User", and then go to the bottom of the page and click the box on the left labeled "Search Now". It may take a few moments for the results to come up depending on how busy the site is.

twospirits
09-20-2007, 09:03 PM
This has happened a while back and it seemed that it got fixed. Apparently it has started up again.

I'll look into it and see whats going on. And sorry for not responding sooner.

TS

l_eclipse_l
09-20-2007, 11:31 PM
I appreciate it. Again, thanks for the PM '97venture.

Add your comment to this topic!