tranny tool for 300?

09-02-2007, 02:31 PM
Can anybody tell me if there is somekind of site or stoe that i can buy the tool to check my transmission fluid instead of going to the dealer?

10-02-2007, 09:44 PM
No place sells it yet. Having the dipstick won't help anyway. You have to monitor transmission fluid temperature to determine how high the fluid level needs to be.

12-03-2007, 06:06 PM
You can get it from Miller tool whom makes Chrysler's specialty tools and they do have a phone number to call them

Add your comment to this topic!