94 Probe GT for sale $1,500 in GA

SHO411
08-30-2007, 12:01 PM
I am selling my 1994 Ford Probe GT, 185,000miles, 5 speed manual 2.5L V6, Power everything, 4 wheel discs with ABS. The car runs well. It is Blue with black interior and cloth seats.

Flaws: The paint on the roof of the car, hood, rear deck lid, passenger door and passenger qt panel are faded, there is a small hole in the driver seat about the size of a nickle, 1 tear on the vinly on the dash board. Also, I don't have the door key, you will need to get that made, $20-$30. The radiator fans need to be replaced I think, I don't hear them come on, but the car runs normal the way it is...........

Has a Nice Detachable face Sony CD Player and 6 Disc CD Changer!!! I just replaced the water pump, Harmonic balancer, drained all the coolant and added new fluid, Oil changed a week ago, and had both drive belts replaced, I also checked the timing belt which is in good condition, the clutch has very good grip, it was replaced recently.

Priced to sell, $1,650 or $1,100 + Trade items........I am mainly looking for the following items: Wireless Laptop (not more than 14 months old), Riding Mower, HD Tv (+32"), but I will consider other items, let me know what you have.

First come first serve, email me or call me for a test drive @ 678-697-8792, Rebo.

Pros: 5 Speed, Black interior in good shape, runs well, 2.5L V6 great power and good gas mileage, CHEAP MAINTENANCE, makes a very good mileage car...... You are welcome to test drive it, just call, I live in Hampton Ga by ATL Motor Speedway.

Email me for pics!

It's also posted on Craigslist: http://atlanta.craigslist.org/car/409823638.html

Rebo.

Add your comment to this topic!