Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

New EVO X

Mazdarider
08-20-2007, 11:04 PM
Hey what do you guys think about the new Evo X coming out pretty soon?:boink:

Tatelasteil
08-21-2007, 02:01 PM
I think it looks great. So what if it doesn't look like the old evo's. Cars need to change need to keep evolving. plus honestly who cares what it really looks like. Your not gonna pay 35k to stare at your car. Your paying for how it drives. As long as it does what evo's do best then im good.

Mazdarider
08-21-2007, 02:41 PM
Hell yeah. I think it looks great though and its supposed to handle like a dream thats going to be some crazy drifting

Stanimal
11-07-2007, 10:42 PM
If you want to drift, get a RWD.
I like the look, the new drivetrain, the slightly better engine and the larger speedo.
I don't like the extra 300 lbs, the extra .5 sec getting to 60 MPH, and the integrated radio.

evomex386
11-14-2007, 04:55 PM
The new evo is nice looking car and everything but cant say i like more than the old ones. Maybe cuz i have an Evo 9.

MitsubishiMotors
01-29-2008, 10:00 AM
Hey guys,

Definitely love the discussion around the new EVO!

We are working on the launch of the Lancer Evolution in Canada and have setup a site and would love to get your feedback on it.
http://www.lancerevolution.ca/

If you could let us know what you like and don’t like about these sites and anything you would like to see added to them as well as your thoughts on the car in general, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
The Mitsubishi Team

drdisque
02-04-2008, 06:35 PM
I sat in one at the Detroit Auto Show.

My knees still hit the steering wheel. For some reason Mitsubishi can never figure that one out except in their big cars.

bryce780
02-23-2008, 10:27 AM
Do they make a 2 door mitsubishi Evo? havent seen one yet.....cause i really dont want a four door sedan...no matter how fast it is...im only 20 i dont need lots of foot space in the back im the driver:smokin:

evoxfan
03-05-2008, 08:06 AM
Hey guys

Here is the newest site of the Evo X from Europe:

http://www.lancer-evolution.eu/

so sweet, everything in 3D and some awsome pics of the car. :evillol:

beat that i say :p

fullmetalpanic
03-08-2008, 12:35 AM
Do they make a 2 door mitsubishi Evo? havent seen one yet.....cause i really dont want a four door sedan...no matter how fast it is...im only 20 i dont need lots of foot space in the back im the driver:smokin:

No they don't.... it would ruin it if they did. Mitsu has some prototypes out but nothing in the works. I would do your research into it first before you buy.. maybe an older turbo eclipse gen 2?

daveshapellSVT
04-24-2008, 11:49 AM
i don't really believe they are slower. This past weekend a stock evo X ran a 13.7 at the local 1/4. My friend has an evo 9 with, front mount,exhaust, downpipe, some other mods, and a good tune. he ran 13.4 that day under the same conditions. thats only .3 tenths faster with like 50-60 hp over stock on the evo 9. For the most part evo 9's run high 13's and without the launch they are 14 second cars. The new evo is definatley faster then an evo 9, and they handle way better. i'm just hoping they take to mods as well.

ajcoyote
04-29-2008, 10:52 PM
I love the new EVO X................probably the first car I will get in the Air Force.

Inascent
04-29-2008, 10:57 PM
I sat in one at the Detroit Auto Show.

My knees still hit the steering wheel. For some reason Mitsubishi can never figure that one out except in their big cars.

MAYBE ITS ONLY MEANT FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO DONT HAVE CHUNKY LEGS BUT CHICKEN ONES....

MAYBE YOUR FAT.....

MAYBE....

LOL HAHAHHA JK MAN JK.:biggrin: :evillol: :rofl:

daveshapellSVT
04-30-2008, 11:42 AM
you must be tall. i'm 5'7, so my knee's never hit anything lol

Add your comment to this topic!