NFS carbon need heelp!!

sketchmaster
08-20-2007, 10:51 AM
hello , i have played nfs with the same cars that you get when you start the game .... so my question for you guys or girls is how do i win new cars i have played many races but have only won parts,..... so can anyone help me to win the F**** CARS..!!!!!!

mopar=power
12-19-2007, 03:04 PM
Have you beaten a entire area yet? if so you should be able to go to a car dealership and buy the one you want it is pretty simple

botbullet0
10-08-2008, 05:36 AM
Yea, if you go to the map screen, just move the cursor and you should find a car dealership with the unlocked cars for purchase.

LyyliOikarinen
05-08-2017, 06:52 PM
hello , i have played nfs with the same cars that you get when you start the game .... so my question for you guys or girls is how do i win new cars i have played many races but have only won parts,..... so can anyone help me to win the F**** CARS..!!!!!!

What type of car are u using? and In what part are you now? i can give you some tips. or cheats if you want :D

mirjambohl
06-06-2017, 05:00 AM

Crap I envy you...
I passed playing the game due to Gran tourismo, I heard its great.

Add your comment to this topic!