Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Hard time finding 96 Prizm angel eyes/halo headlights

Nightfox
08-18-2007, 10:38 AM
Does anyone know if anyone makes any angel eyes/halo projector headlights for the Prizm? I've searched on the web for "prizm angel eyes", "prizm halo", etc. without much luck. However, I have found some angel eyes headlights for the Toyota Corolla. Would Corolla headlights fit into a Prizm as is?

97prizm
10-31-2007, 02:08 PM
Night Fox,

I saw your question and thought I'd try to help. I have a 1997 geo prizm and no, there are no aftermarket headlights that have "angel eyes." On a side note you can make a set for your car fairly easily. All that angel eyes are, are CCFL's (Cold cathode flourescent lights). I belong to Hidplanet.com and they have a fourum that can help you with installing a set. By the way do you have very poor light output from your headlamps too. Mine at least put very little light on the road, even with high output bulbs.

Nightfox
10-31-2007, 02:47 PM
The light output on my Prizm is okay, but I suppose it wouldn't hurt if it was a little better. I don't want to blind oncoming drivers though. I just think the angel eyes headlights look good and thought it would be a nice touch for the Prizm.

I'll have a look at hidplanet.com - thanks for the tip.

Add your comment to this topic!