Page updated on 11-21-2017

Anybody Need A B18A Motor?

dmfnded
08-16-2007, 08:01 PM
i've got a b18a motor from my '92 teg that got hydrolocked.it ran when i pulled it,but did have a light rod knock.sounded like only one rod was knocking.anyway,the jdm motor i bought had the jdm intake-which i have included with this motor.i've also got the flywheel,alternator and powersteering pump.THE MOTOR IS COMPLETE!
i'm asking $100 for the entire setup.no less,no more.
i 'upgraded' to a s2000,so the teg is no longer and if i can't find a buyer for the motor,then i'm selling it for scrap metal.no loss to me.i would just rather sell it to someone needing a project.
OH,the motor only had 154k miles b4 getting h'locked.
if you can't find me here on this site,then look on the s2000 site-i'm sazook on that site.
just let me know.thanx:runaround:

joeyike
11-19-2007, 12:46 AM
i've got a b18a motor from my '92 teg that got hydrolocked.it ran when i pulled it,but did have a light rod knock.sounded like only one rod was knocking.anyway,the jdm motor i bought had the jdm intake-which i have included with this motor.i've also got the flywheel,alternator and powersteering pump.THE MOTOR IS COMPLETE!
i'm asking $100 for the entire setup.no less,no more.
i 'upgraded' to a s2000,so the teg is no longer and if i can't find a buyer for the motor,then i'm selling it for scrap metal.no loss to me.i would just rather sell it to someone needing a project.
OH,the motor only had 154k miles b4 getting h'locked.
if you can't find me here on this site,then look on the s2000 site-i'm sazook on that site.
just let me know.thanx:runaround:

Anywhere near Jersey?

Add your comment to this topic!