Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Scion tC and the Mazda3

Ishbar
08-15-2007, 02:01 PM
So recently my girlfriend and I have been looking for a new vehicle for her, our price range is about 15,000 no more than that of course and any less is always welcome :P

Anyways she had a gander at the Scion tC and she likes the vehicle but she heard that it's not so swell on Snow and we live in CT so with Winter around the corner it isn't one of the best choices to get a car supposidly bad on cold weather. Yet we also looked at a Mazda3 2005 (the tC was 05 - 06 I can't remember.) The vehicle looked rather nice but similarly it was pricey about 16,500. The tC was about 15,700. Now she can't drive Standard she only drives Auto and I was just wondering if anyone has had experience with either of these vehicles and could give some input on prices in your area and also the quality of the ride, perhaps even another forum or website to check out because most review places i've seen are really lacking in any input.

Thanks! :]

jayjack
08-28-2007, 06:59 PM
well both cars have about 160 hp and the scion has 10lbs more torq and they are with in like 300 lbs of each other. they both should have great resale because scion is toyota and mazdas are mazdas, and the cars are really almost identical so its more personal preference than anything.

nicko_713
09-01-2007, 02:31 AM
i dont no if this will help but i live n detroit an alot of people have mazda 3s its like the it car

Add your comment to this topic!