HELP!!!Colorado sqeaks on every bump

wesson123970
08-15-2007, 08:50 AM
My 2006 Colorado sqeaks over every pot hole,dip etc that i go over.I've sprayed PB Blaster (at a mechanic's suggestion) on every moving part i'm aware of underneath the truck. The squeaking is definitely coming from underneath the truck.
I checked my brake cable as someone suggested...i only see it rubbing in one spot, and i've fixed that

If anyone has any ideas or know what's causing this, your help would be greatly appreciated.
I just bought the truck in April w/ 24,000 miles on it. It's pretty embarrasing that it squeaks like that. The truck i had before was a 91 silverado w/ 140,000 miles and nothing ever sqeaked on it!!

I do have the Z71 suspension (w/out 4wheel drive) if that helps

Thanks guys!

Wes King

KnighthawKz
09-08-2007, 12:39 PM
I own a 06 Isuzu I 350 truck(same as colorado) with only 1500 miles on it and it sqeaks also mainly from the front. I was told by the dealership that it's the front inner fenders causing the noise. They said it was plastic on plastic movement and that it was normal. That could be what you have also.

66chevelle
09-11-2007, 12:58 PM
I have a 07 with the Z-71 and it's the rear leaf springs. Spray them and see if that helps.

Add your comment to this topic!