Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

The Perfect School Project

SilverLotus340R
11-14-2002, 07:42 PM
I have just gotten a project from my history teacher on what the best invention that aids man is...and i have picked the CAR ...obviously..they rule my life. but anyway..we are studying the UK so the invention had to be british

first i thought...aston martin project...but no one on here owns an aston martin and i wanted some pics of ur guys' cars

so naturally the JAGUAR!

So what i need..if u all can help me out... are pics of ur jags...swoxy/jsb/tifosiv122/ jag manv12

id REALLY appreciate ANY pics of ur cars!!!! THANKS ALOT!

SilverLotus340R
11-17-2002, 12:26 PM
THANKS SWOXY! Ill be sure to scan it and send it to ya when i hand it in....now if i could just get JSB and TIFO's pics

Ran
01-05-2003, 01:28 PM
wow........ that boy is in school?
i thought it's guys that finished school all ready, but what do i know maybe it's a kids forum?

SilverLotus340R
01-18-2003, 10:15 AM
sorry Swoxy my report got changed :( i couldnt PM u back cuz my computer was stupid and wouldnt let me get on AF..but im back

the report got changed to where it had to be something in a household...how stupid is that ?? i ended up doing a computer/CD-Rom

stupid stupid teachers

123 wtf are u talking about?? there are plenty of people in high school on the boards..and we are very wise for our age..specially about cars..i bet i know about as much about cars as a 50 year old on these boards...

SilverLotus340R
01-18-2003, 02:22 PM
haha swox..i was only messing around with him

Add your comment to this topic!