Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Styrene plastic

Integra14
11-14-2002, 06:51 PM
Where can you buy this plastic to make body kits and such??? How much are they and how thick of plastic could you get? i basically want to know everything about how to make/mold this plastic stufF!:confused: :confused:

integra818
11-14-2002, 10:18 PM
We're in the same boat, exept Ive already baught styrene sheets, I baught 1 mm, too thick, then I baught .5 mm very nice, As soon as I make a body kit for anyone of my cars, I might pst a tutorial on how to do it, newbie style:D , then I'll ask jay to put it in the faq, IF and only IF i make the tutorial

Jonno
11-15-2002, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by integra818
We're in the same boat, exept Ive already baught styrene sheets, I baught 1 mm, too thick, then I baught .5 mm very nice, As soon as I make a body kit for anyone of my cars, I might pst a tutorial on how to do it, newbie style:D , then I'll ask jay to put it in the faq, IF and only IF i make the tutorial

No offence, but maybe you should let somebody more experianced do it...;)

As for the original question, all those answers should be found if you do a search...they have been asked heaps of times.

integra818
11-15-2002, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by integra818
...newbie style:D , ...

...Meaning the easiest, simplest, most convient way, think of it as BODY KITS FOR DUMMIES:D

Add your comment to this topic!