Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

HAHAh hillarious stuff hahah

Integra14
11-13-2002, 02:45 PM
Well i was looking at my models one day with my brother, and my brothers like, you should touch up that Integra that i recently just built... So i thought, yea ill just give it another paint coat... Hahaah great idea :devil: ... so i sanded it down a little with like 1500000000 gritt then painted.. turned out crappy so i added more paint.. soon it was just Terrible... THick, no detail, and a terrible orange peal paint job.. LAST TIME IM EVER USING TESTORS Paint...!!! sooo now i ws just like.. WHAT THE HECk, and i through the whole car into oven cleaner to strip the paint off and i am going to get some tamiya paint.. probably Silver or Black, and I am REPainting the whole thing... WHAT A DELAY IN THAT FERRARI!! HAHAHA .. ill post up pics wheni can get my hands on a digicam, , heres the picture of what the integra lookd like ..... pretty crappy!!1:bloated: :bloated:

kicker1_solo
11-13-2002, 08:33 PM
lol, testors paint works fine for me. :finger:

magicmanjk808
11-14-2002, 12:49 AM
hahahaha :rolleyes:

integra818
11-14-2002, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by Integra14
Well i was looking at my models one day with my brother, and my brothers like, you should touch up that Integra that i recently just built... So i thought, yea ill just give it another paint coat... Hahaah great idea :devil: ... so i sanded it down a little with like 1500000000 gritt then painted.. turned out crappy so i added more paint.. soon it was just Terrible... THick, no detail, and a terrible orange peal paint job.. LAST TIME IM EVER USING TESTORS Paint...!!! sooo now i ws just like.. WHAT THE HECk, and i through the whole car into oven cleaner to strip the paint off and i am going to get some tamiya paint.. probably Silver or Black, and I am REPainting the whole thing... WHAT A DELAY IN THAT FERRARI!! HAHAHA .. ill post up pics wheni can get my hands on a digicam, , heres the picture of what the integra lookd like ..... pretty crappy!!1:bloated: :bloated:

:huh:

integra818
11-14-2002, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by Integra14
... so i sanded it down a little with like 1500000000 gritt then painted..

You sanded the body with a blank sheet of notebook paper?:D

Jonno
11-14-2002, 03:21 AM
Originally posted by integra818

enough said! :huh: :huh

Jonno
11-14-2002, 03:21 AM
Originally posted by integra818

enough said!

Add your comment to this topic!