Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Tacoma Without Options

comobabi
08-08-2007, 10:19 PM
I'm looking for a 2007 Tacoma, 4x4, extended cab, 4 cyl, 5 sp, without Option Package 1 or 2. Just a utility vehicle, no auto nothing. Unable to get anything from the local dealers. Might buy skid plate and Class II hitch, do NOT want privacy glass. How can I search nationwide without Zipcode?

Flash75
08-09-2007, 04:46 AM
I don't know how to search nationwide without a zit code, but your local dealer should be able to search nationwide dealer inventory. Surely they will do that if they can sell you a truck.

Clifton

TcmaBoy
08-09-2007, 11:47 AM
It might have to be ordered. Dealers aren't really going to stock the stripped down models. Why are you so intent on getting a stripper?

99Tacoma_Austin
03-07-2008, 04:07 AM
I know some dealers deal with fleet vehicles for city/state or utility companies. You might want to contact Toyota customer service and see about ordering what would be considered a basic model. If your local dealer was clueless then they probably only sell the passenger types. They should know where to look but motivation on selling a higher priced model sometimes gets in the way. You also can use Toyota's online 'build your Tacoma' tool to see what is available locally or state wide.

Add your comment to this topic!