rsx help

e23k13l420
11-13-2002, 09:19 AM
Well ill be getting a new car in a short time. I have been into cars for about 2 months, and i was oobsesed with hondas and acuras. I first wanted a civic, then an integra, and and accord. I now want to get an RSX type S. This is where the confusion begins. I like RSX's i think they are nice cars, they arent too easy to hook up but it will be a fun car to work with. I was thinking about a WRX, but i think they are ugly and i dont really like subarus, they are fast but i havent seen many of them on the streets, or on magazines. Well the question is should i get an RSX, a WRX, i could wait for a lancer evo, or other cars i like GTI's i think they are nice but i need some help.
Thnks

Apollos
12-02-2002, 06:20 PM
RSX's are simple to find stuff for, you can find all kinds of accessories from everyone to do something with the rsx and they look better than a friggen wrx.

THE4TH
12-11-2002, 09:01 AM
i agree the rsx looks better than the wrx.. but i also have problems with the rsx, it's a bit ugly itself.. i love the interior but that ass i just can't forgive.. but all in all the type s is a great ride.. and you would enjoy it beyond belief..

BlOOe46
01-04-2003, 09:08 PM
i disagree, i think the wrx is a lot more aesthetically and mechanically appealing then the rsx type s . . . this is just IMO h/e

i think u would have a lot more fun in a wrx then an rsx type s, but the only way for u to really find out is to test drive the cars, along with any others u think u might like and make a decision based on that

dollarauto
01-06-2003, 08:41 AM
personnally theres no wayi would buy a rsx over a wrx mainly due to the fact that the rsx is FWD. and the wrx is awd

Polygon
01-06-2003, 03:09 PM
The RSX is too slow for my taste and the WRX has too short of gearing. I would say neither. The Lancer would be a FAR better choice, or there is always the 350Z.

THE4TH
02-20-2003, 10:43 PM
just get a ferrari and end it all

Add your comment to this topic!