My First Vehicle

JacobHum
08-07-2007, 11:05 PM
Im looking at these Trucks and they looked good i like Chevy because they ride quiet and have a good turning radius. But im wondering if this would be a good Truck for a first Vehicle. I am currently looking at a ... Chevy Colorado, Ford Ranger, Toyota Tacoma. Toyota pretty much rules out all Midsize trucks. BUT i have been unfortiantite enough to find the type i like. Anyways im currently looking at:

2WD Automatic, Rear jump seats, keyless remote entry, power window/locks, floor mats, ac, power mirrors, auto locking differential, front airbags, cruise, 4 speed auto trans, 3.5L Vortec I5 engine, traction control, tilt wheel, alum wheels, 4 doors, CD player with Mp3, molded splash guards, tinted glass, dark pewter cloth interior.

I really am going to use it for driving around and carrying my Fourwheeler in the Bed, and i have never heard of a 5 Cylinder, is it good? I realize its not good compared to a V6 but i can live with that. Also i like this because this happens to be everything i want in a Truck a 2WD, Auto, Extended Cab. So is this Vehicle reliable its a 2005. Get back to me.

O and why didnt they just put in a V6?

JacobHum
08-09-2007, 05:43 PM
Top. What is a Z85? Is it supposed to have a special look?

daveshapellSVT
10-04-2007, 08:37 PM
the 3.5 is good and gm now has the 100000 mile warranty so... if you are thinking about a toyota be ready to pay more for less. i also looked at the toyota and the base model comes with nothing and it cost couple grand more. plus my theory on trucks is america does it best. trucks derived here and i think of american trucks as being tougher and " like a rock". i personally wouldn't feel comfortable towing or hauling things in my expensive foreign truck. the interioers and engines are of higher technology and refinement but chevy's and fords do it best in my opinion. i'd buy a colorado over a toyota and spend the left over cash on moding the colorado a little.

Add your comment to this topic!