Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

has any one been a member of BMC

supratuner
11-12-2002, 07:39 PM
i was a member there untill they kicked me out for not spelling words right and giving bad reviews on cars

if u r a member of BMC i ask u to quit now

flyonthewall
11-12-2002, 07:52 PM
Still am a member, but now restrict myself to just one forum else i'd get no models done at all!

I can't see why they kicked you out coz of a few mis spelt words, hadn't you done anything else?

I'm jist glud they din't kick you out ere four not spolling words incorectally:)

supratuner
11-12-2002, 07:55 PM
lol
for giving reviews of cars that i built and didnt like so i told the people what i thought so they just decide to kick me off
and erase all the reviews i have ever put on there

flyonthewall
11-12-2002, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by supratuner
lol
for giving reviews of cars that i built and didnt like so i told the people what i thought so they just decide to kick me off
and erase all the reviews i have ever put on there

Was it constructive critisism or more like;

"This kit is a f**kin' piece of s**t by a s**t manufacturer! Parts are s**t, fitment is s**t so dont f**kin' buy it!

supratuner
11-12-2002, 08:23 PM
i thought i was saying it in a good way

but i guess they didnt think so
i have noticed they have added several more people on the staff to monitor the site s*** on Brians Model Cars

fullbloodchop01
11-12-2002, 08:53 PM
yea i was a member i little while back
had about 300 post under my belt but then my brother decided to jion and he said some stuff that they thought was not "APPROPRIATE" and they just blocked off my i.p adress
personally i think that BMC is just too strict on their threads u have to talk correct english and everything

THATS Y ITS ALL AF 4 ME
AF RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:frog:

Jay!
11-12-2002, 09:39 PM
We do not allow the flat out defamation of other model sites.

Many of our members are also members of other forums, and that's all fine and good. If you have a problem with another site, you need to contact them, not post about it in this (completely unrelated) public forum.

Add your comment to this topic!