Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Rear quarter windows /motors/actuators

MrNorth
08-06-2007, 03:26 PM
Hiya!
My 1997 Venture have motorized rear quarter windows, and they are not working any more. I have tested the circuits, and its fine, I have pulled out one and split it, and the motor works fine, but it seems that its just worn out, so I have to get new ones.
Now -I have been searching all over the interwebnetthing, and I just cant find it anywhere -and I need two of them. :banghead:
Do any of you know where I can find/buy them? :grinyes:

iceman2
08-14-2007, 11:04 AM
I'm having the same problem with one of mine, the one on the driver's side, if you figure it out, please post the fix,

thanks.

cjstew4
08-15-2007, 02:16 PM
I remember seeing a post alraedy in AF about fixing these, but I don't know if it had to do with replacement or with fixing a short or something. Recommend doing an AF search though.

MrNorth
11-06-2007, 09:45 AM
I remember seeing a post alraedy in AF about fixing these, but I don't know if it had to do with replacement or with fixing a short or something. Recommend doing an AF search though.
Yep, did that, and found the one there this bloke had converted from manual to electrical rear qarter windows. But no stuff where to get new ones. I have searched the interwebnetthingy, but there is absolutly nowhere to be found. Even Rockauto hasn`t got them (and they have a lot...).
Back to the salvage yards, then... :banghead:

iceman2
11-06-2007, 07:18 PM
Yep, did that, and found the one there this bloke had converted from manual to electrical rear qarter windows. But no stuff where to get new ones. I have searched the interwebnetthingy, but there is absolutly nowhere to be found. Even Rockauto hasn`t got them (and they have a lot...).
Back to the salvage yards, then... :banghead:

Check on Ebay, these are the same as on Pontiac Montana Transports, I got one for $23 delivered.

Add your comment to this topic!