Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

24 June 2006 Raamdonksveer Holland - Lexus hybrid drive invitation

gotty
08-06-2007, 03:06 PM
Hello,

Previous year I get the chance to go to a presentation from the Lexus GS 450h and the RX 400h. I made a video from it because it was (and still is) my plan to upload it to www.rapidshare.com (http://www.rapidshare.com/). And put the links in topics from different carforums, and spread it on that way all over the world. All over the internet you see self-made movies about cars and it looks cool to me to do it also.

It is a video with a duration of almost an hour and 1 GB big. And the people explains things about the cars where my friend and I driven in.

This is the first video I edited and I know that I have to learn many things but one video must be the first. While I was editing I learned already. So please don’t be to critically in your opinion about my video This is what I learned till now:

Read carefully the invitation because it is not RX 450h but RX 400h. And the presentation was in Raamsdonkveer and not in Raamdonksveer, that city doesn’t exist.

Like I told in the sub: To ask the next time if I may record the the faces of the people for a better sound, and then I don’t record the gentlemen his pant zipper all the time, so stupid.

I did’t behave myself as a good reporter: I had to talk about interesting like:

why the IS 220 was a part of the presentation, because it was actually a hydride event.
And just ask how the hybride system works in stead of guessing how it works.
Talking about the battery, because that thing is not really accepted in the world.
“Mark Levinson”
Talking about ourself is also not so interesting even like recording camels.

And sometimes said also some useless things, not really professional.

After the first ride I start recording the car while I in the showroom recorded already so many cars, also not so clever.

We all have to finish our senses then it would be more clear for you.

I had to turn off the radio because that is also not interesting when your driving in a democar.

Greetings, Paul.

Tomorrow I ‘ll past the links here.

gotty
10-19-2007, 09:23 AM
Lock please

Add your comment to this topic!