auto climatecontrol problem

katana1981
08-02-2007, 09:00 AM
Hi guys! I own a 2005 300C Chrysler and I do enjoy it!

I have my first problem that even the dealer doesn't know how to fix it 'cause they dont have 3 hours to test de car before finding the problem..

Here's the problem..

For everyday driving, everything's perfect. But I've done to amazing trip (5 to 10 hours drive non-stop) and the problem is that approximately after 3 to 5 hours of a/c on, the blowers stop completely. After 20 minutes after the problem occured, the blowers starts again. Looks like that the a/c freezes the blowers or I dont know what or a sensor problem...

There's no light on the dash that goes on, everything's normal. I just find it very sad cause with the 90 degres outside, 20 minutes without ac, it is very hot in the car..

any clue? tks!

Mark

BlazerLT
08-14-2007, 12:10 PM
Hi guys! I own a 2005 300C Chrysler and I do enjoy it!

I have my first problem that even the dealer doesn't know how to fix it 'cause they dont have 3 hours to test de car before finding the problem..

Here's the problem..

For everyday driving, everything's perfect. But I've done to amazing trip (5 to 10 hours drive non-stop) and the problem is that approximately after 3 to 5 hours of a/c on, the blowers stop completely. After 20 minutes after the problem occured, the blowers starts again. Looks like that the a/c freezes the blowers or I dont know what or a sensor problem...

There's no light on the dash that goes on, everything's normal. I just find it very sad cause with the 90 degres outside, 20 minutes without ac, it is very hot in the car..

any clue? tks!

Mark

What do you have the temperature controls set to when this happens?

katana1981
08-15-2007, 11:41 AM
23 celcius on passenger side and 22 on driver side

I always left it like that

hundahunta
09-07-2007, 12:00 PM
I think there is a bulletin for this issue, I think the atc needs to be flashed

katana1981
09-13-2007, 09:26 AM
I think there is a bulletin for this issue, I think the atc needs to be flashed

thanks a lot! Do you know where can I see if a bulletin was made for that issue first?

And sorry but atc.. does it mean automatic temperature control? im french so somethimes, I dont get some words :P If so.. when you say needs to be flashed.. what do you mean by that?

Thanks a lot :)

frankfb
12-01-2007, 06:58 PM
thanks a lot! Do you know where can I see if a bulletin was made for that issue first?

And sorry but atc.. does it mean automatic temperature control? im french so somethimes, I dont get some words :P If so.. when you say needs to be flashed.. what do you mean by that?

Thanks a lot :)

Just following up on this issue. Did you have the atc flashed and what were the results as I am having the same problem

katana1981
01-12-2008, 10:12 AM
Just following up on this issue. Did you have the atc flashed and what were the results as I am having the same problem

Sorry for my late answer.. but the results is great ;) They flashed it and since, no more problem! The dealer and the tech didn't know about that kinda problem!

crossx4real
02-05-2008, 06:19 PM
pls do you know where i can hook ma ride up (pimp) for cheap? like get cheap parts cos i just bought a 2002 chrysler 300M for $5580 this morning and a toyota camry 2003 for $4500 from an auction here in PA. i need to know where i can hook my cars up like 22" rims and navigation system so i can sell them on ebay. i need help ASAP if u know pls hit me back up.
and for your help in advance i'll leave you a link where you can get a list of car auctions so you can get them cheap if you'r planning to buy a used car with low mileage.
http://crossx4rel.viligent.hop.clickbank.net (http://crossx4rel.viligent.hop.clickbank.net/)

madmanmapper
04-30-2008, 02:31 PM
pls do you know where i can hook ma ride up (pimp) for cheap? like get cheap parts cos i just bought a 2002 chrysler 300M for $5580 this morning and a toyota camry 2003 for $4500 from an auction here in PA. i need to know where i can hook my cars up like 22" rims and navigation system so i can sell them on ebay. i need help ASAP if u know pls hit me back up.
and for your help in advance i'll leave you a link where you can get a list of car auctions so you can get them cheap if you'r planning to buy a used car with low mileage.
http://crossx4rel.viligent.hop.clickbank.net (http://crossx4rel.viligent.hop.clickbank.net/)

WOW Somebody delete that post ^^^^^

Add your comment to this topic!