Page updated on 11-21-2017

Tranny problem?

Amber55419
07-30-2007, 02:48 PM
Ok, this might get to be a little long, but I could use some input from all of you. I just started having problems with my car last Monday, and I've been told all sorts of issues that could be wrong with it. The problem that I was having would be, if I were at a dead stop at a stop light and started to accelerate, before it would shift the first time, it would sputter/hiccup. I put fuel inj. stuff in my gas tank, and it would still sputter. Now the problem I'm having is that it only does it AFTER it shifts the first time, but continues to drive ok and shift ok. I had a tune up last fall, and the fuel filter and spark plugs were replaced, and I just had an oil change less than 2 months ago, and there's no leaks and I have plenty of tranny fluid. Do you think it's my tranny, and does it sound like the entire tranny is slipping? I can't think of anything else that would be wrong with it. Do you think it could be something faulty with my fuel line?

Amber55419
07-30-2007, 02:54 PM
Oh, it's a 1995 Acura Integra LS...with 148,000 miles on it. Forgot to add that in there.

GEESERTEG
08-03-2007, 07:44 AM
If the engine is sputtering then it the engine. If it was the tranny you would here the engine rev or lag. Has your check engine light come on at any time? What all did you have done to tune it up?

Add your comment to this topic!