Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

What careers give you the best chance of affording exotic cars?

RSX
11-09-2002, 11:19 PM
Hello. I am a very serious teenager and I feel that instead of dreaming of exotic cars, and doing that only (Which makes no sense), you should only be interested in them if you soon plan to or already own one. Now, my question in this planning process is not a very simple nor logical one to answer (Which is why I will expect and except a large variety of answers). So, the question is, what are some good jobs that you should pursue in order to afford one of these "dream" cars? What are the qualifications? And, if anyone here actually owns one, share your story on how you got it, what trouble you went through, and what planning you went through to get it. Thanx alot for the info everybody, and I expect some good answers.:D

RSX
11-09-2002, 11:54 PM
O.k. Well, I'll just wait for some more responses. Thanks for yours, though.

YellowMaranello
11-10-2002, 01:04 AM
Well, I'd like to be a professional lottery winner, but I don't think I have the proper qualifications for that position.:rolleyes: There are plenty of exotic car owners on AF, you just have to look for them. I'm probably only a year or two older/younger then you, but my guess would be that the big money is in business. You know, accounting and such. Try looking on http://www.monster.com for some salary information.

THE4TH
11-10-2002, 01:58 PM
computers.. accounting.. lawyer.. doctor.. drug lord.. athlete.. stock broker.. venture capitolist.. inventor.. engineer.. there are lots of things you can do to get money..
just work hard and save, save, save..

RSX
11-10-2002, 02:48 PM
O.k. Thanx. Hmmmm. Being a drug lord sounds pretty fun:rolleyes:

THE4TH
11-20-2002, 10:01 AM
it looks cool in the movies... till they get shot...

Add your comment to this topic!