Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Need Some Help?!?!

fullbloodchop01
11-09-2002, 05:49 PM
:bandit:ive been workin on my ITR for a while now :smoka: and been tryin to make a descent roll cage for, it seems i can never get the right measurement or the right look anyone out there with a built, or building roll cage for ITR with measurements or with pics i would be very please:frog:

p.s
its also my first trie at a custom rollcage so that might also be the reason for my probs....:grey:

fullbloodchop01
11-10-2002, 11:46 AM
:confused: anyone??:confused:
gotta try to get this done in time

Purpura Delujo
11-10-2002, 04:44 PM
So you just cant get the measurments right? I've never built a rollcage for an ITR, i've never built an ITR. But I think you should try taking measurments of the width of the interior bucket first then the length, choose where to put the bars going width wise and just chop off 1-2mm of how wide it is. I'll leave that roof part up to someone who knows what they are talking about......:D

integra818
11-11-2002, 01:12 AM
fullbloodchop, I went to a race today (sunday) and I took pictures of 2 or 3 integras with roll cages, I will sent you the pics as soon as my friend emails them to me, it's his camera.
I'll see if I can sent you pictures of an integra with a cage right now...

Jonno
11-11-2002, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by integra818
fullbloodchop, I went to a race today (sunday) and I took pictures of 2 or 3 integras with roll cages, I will sent you the pics as soon as my friend emails them to me, it's his camera.
I'll see if I can sent you pictures of an integra with a cage right now...

Post them here, I would like to see them...

Add your comment to this topic!