F250 Airbag light Flashing

Wasilla AK
07-26-2007, 10:02 PM
I tried following up on a thread from a ranger about the same thing, but got no replies. Was wondering if anyone with a HD has experienced the same thing. I have a 04 F-250 and my airbag light started to flash when I first start my truck up. When I start drive it turns on steady. I read about codes on other threads, but don't know hat they are talking about. Was wondering if I am experiencing the same thing as the Ranger. How do you find out the code everyone is talking about? Is there a diagnostic unit I can pick up somewhere to find out? Any help would be apprciatated.

motorsports12
07-30-2009, 09:29 PM
did you recently replace the radio ... when you replace the radio in a vehicle with air bags sometimes there is a switch connector that goes to the air bags ... there is nothing you can do about it but i will tell you i dont think the air bags work now

I tried following up on a thread from a ranger about the same thing, but got no replies. Was wondering if anyone with a HD has experienced the same thing. I have a 04 F-250 and my airbag light started to flash when I first start my truck up. When I start drive it turns on steady. I read about codes on other threads, but don't know hat they are talking about. Was wondering if I am experiencing the same thing as the Ranger. How do you find out the code everyone is talking about? Is there a diagnostic unit I can pick up somewhere to find out? Any help would be apprciatated.

big white bufflo
08-02-2009, 07:39 PM
the light flashing is the code when it starts flashing count the flashen then it will pause and flash again like 52 five flashes pause2 flashes that is the code then go on line type in air bag code for that year some thing will come up some time they can be reset

korg70kbc
10-09-2009, 03:06 AM
the light flashing is the code when it starts flashing count the flashen then it will pause and flash again like 52 five flashes pause2 flashes that is the code then go on line type in air bag code for that year some thing will come up some time they can be reset
where r these air bag codes located?? in the service manual?

big white bufflo
10-10-2009, 06:59 AM
i work on a 97 f150 with air bag troubles the book did not have the codes did you try internet type in air bag codes and the yr of the truck and search around that how i found my code

Add your comment to this topic!