Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

help asap, change of plans need options!

dkitt10
07-25-2007, 06:32 PM
Hey guys!!

kay I need a used vehicle quite quickly and the bank gave me 4 to spend so i was shopping in the 3000 range (canadian)

I love trucks and i'd love to get one but gas is retarded

and with my shitty luck with my last 5 domestic vehicles i'd like to venture onto the import side of things...

so import car WITH a manual transmission

before 92-93 civics, accords, camrys all seemed viable options with about 200,000 km and good bodies no rust

but now the bank called and said i can have 6 grand, so spend about 5000 with a bit of room for saftey inspection and shit

so i think im going to take advantage of this and get something better

still same guide lines i'd just like too see some suggestions on different cars I can research..

maybe with a bit more oomph...like i heard stories with the civic that full loaded with people has a tough time up hills, that sucks...though 90% of the time i'll be solo

so any suggestions would be GREAT!! :popcorn:

xM1NtYxFr3Shx
07-27-2007, 02:07 AM
im not a car expert but since ur looking for something not too expensive, probably get a used Honda Fit, or a Toyota Yaris. Those are the cheapest cars i've seen around...but if ur looking for a car with some "umph", I would go with the Honda Fit because I have some car magazines and have seen people trick the car out.

All in all those are the cheapest cars that would also give you pretty good mileage. Good luck buying! :D

AudioGuy93DelSol
07-27-2007, 03:03 AM
You might be able to find a 99-00 Civic Si for 6g. Solid cars. If not, definitely any 96-00 generation civic. I'd say go with the EX model being that it had the highest output motor, save the Si. Still gets 30/40 mpg as well.

Add your comment to this topic!