Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

s2000 :D

riceviking
11-08-2002, 12:18 PM
Hi Guys!

Long time no see! But this forum is kind of dead these days..so I'll entertain you a bit! :bloated:

Check this out: http://www.motorborsen.no/moreinfo.asp?recno=364186&ressort=ALLE&adtype=S (http://)

DAMN! Please buy it for me! :D I love the s2k soooo much...drewl...

Veetec
11-08-2002, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by riceviking
Hi Guys!

Long time no see! But this forum is kind of dead these days..so I'll entertain you a bit! :bloated:

Check this out: http://www.motorborsen.no/moreinfo.asp?recno=364186&ressort=ALLE&adtype=S (http://)

DAMN! Please buy it for me! :D I love the s2k soooo much...drewl... Hi riceviking! How are you doing?
The link doesnīt work for me. :(

civic_1.6_16v
11-08-2002, 03:42 PM
Yo riceviking, long time no speak :D

The link did not work for me either, but you can copy and paste it into another window.
Thats a tight 2K..........so you gonna buy it ;)

riceviking
11-08-2002, 07:23 PM
Yeah, long time guys, but maybe winter will bring some more action to the forum again?!! :frog:

Veetec: I'm fine thanks, except I don't have the money to buy that S2K!! Hopefully you're fine to? :)

civic_1.6_16v: ohhhhh....I wish man...

I got more pics of it on my computer at home, I contacted the owner and asked for more pics, I'll post some of them monday or tuesday, it's incredible..He actually offered me to come try it out to, but it's quite a long drive...but *sigh* 240+ hp on the rear wheels...15 cm snow...expensive borrowed car: don't know if I have the guts! :)

Veetec
11-09-2002, 05:47 AM
Iīm fine, too. Thanx!
Yea, hopefully it will become more busy in here in winter again. It was kinda dead in the last months...

Very nice S2k on the pic! But personally I wouldnīt test-drive it in winter. I wouldnīt have the guts because 1.) itīs not mine, 2.) itīs expensive, 3.) the snow...
I would ask the owner if I could drive it maybe in spring or summer.

riceviking
11-09-2002, 06:10 AM
I totally agree, it's a 43000 Euro car (circa, in Norway...) and there isn't asphalt (??) anymore, just ice!!No way I'm driving it....

I was hanging at a friends house yesterday playing ps2, and on the way home, I was riding with a friend of mine (in a Opel Kadett, wtf??? :rolleyes: ) and he had to drive veeeery slow...but it's great fun on parking spaces though, HANDBRAKE!! Wuhu! :)

Goosse
11-09-2002, 06:47 AM
Hey, long time no see:)

Love the S2k. If I ever have the money for it, I'm buying one:cool:. Does anyone know if the S2k has a system that helps control the car (don't really know how to call it). I know someone with a BMW M3 (new model) and he has a system that doesn't allow the rear wheels to spin, so he can always put max torque on the ground. (offcouse he can also put this system in the off position and that when the fun starts:D )

Veetec
11-09-2002, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by Goosse

Love the S2k. If I ever have the money for it, I'm buying one:cool:. Does anyone know if the S2k has a system that helps control the car (don't really know how to call it). I know someone with a BMW M3 (new model) and he has a system that doesn't allow the rear wheels to spin, so he can always put max torque on the ground. (offcouse he can also put this system in the off position and that when the fun starts:D ) All I know is that it has got a LSD (limited slip-differential) and that should be all.

honda troll
11-13-2002, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by Goosse

Love the S2k. If I ever have the money for it, I'm buying one:cool:. Does anyone know if the S2k has a system that helps control the car (don't really know how to call it). I know someone with a BMW M3 (new model) and he has a system that doesn't allow the rear wheels to spin, so he can always put max torque on the ground. (offcouse he can also put this system in the off position and that when the fun starts:D ) the S2k has a vicsous limited slip differential. However, your frien'ds M3 has traction control... and though it sounds great, it will HURT his 1/4 mile time if he runs at the track. You need to launch the car when running from a stop, meaning you need some wheelspin.

Add your comment to this topic!