Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

couple of questions

PlayStation3
07-19-2007, 08:42 PM
ok i got 2 question.:

one, is there really any difference between full range rca wire and subwoofer rca wire . and the other question is this. how good are hifionics titan series i am thinking of getting a TXi1508D for the SE's.

dbfreak147.5
07-28-2007, 10:48 AM
to answer your first question i have no clue
but maxxsonics a very good company so i don't think you would be unhappy with any of there products!!!

PaulD
07-28-2007, 12:14 PM
wire is wire .......

AWP9521
07-29-2007, 10:03 PM
is there really any difference between full range rca and subwoofer rca.
If your referring to the RCA outputs of the car deck, yes there is a difference.

Full Range is just that, lows, mids, and highs on the RCA Outputs, they can still be used for Sub outs as long as the Amp (most do) has a Low Pass Filter switch to cut out the mids and highs.

Sub RCA Outs are just for subs only, no mids or highs are outputted. Usually the Deck will have a Subwoofer level control and an adjustable crossover for the upper low frequency rolloff.

PlayStation3
07-29-2007, 10:45 PM
If your referring to the RCA outputs of the car deck, yes there is a difference.

Full Range is just that, lows, mids, and highs on the RCA Outputs, they can still be used for Sub outs as long as the Amp (most do) has a Low Pass Filter switch to cut out the mids and highs.

Sub RCA Outs are just for subs only, no mids or highs are outputted. Usually the Deck will have a Subwoofer level control and an adjustable crossover for the upper low frequency rolloff.

you totally missed what i asked. i was talking about the cable.

Add your comment to this topic!