Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

I need info about the Millenia, anything....

chadm_88
07-19-2007, 02:10 PM
I'm buying a Millenia soon, and I wanted to know if there were any message boards strictly for the Millenia or any website that has a lot of info on them. I believe it has a 2.3L engine and its a '95, but beyond that I know nothing about this particular car. I'm not really concerned with aftermarket support so much, but are there any websites where I could find a lot of good parts for this car? It's just going to be a DD but I know some intake/exhaust work generally helps out on mileage if you take it easy.

hocbj23
08-09-2007, 11:53 AM
Millenia was designed by Mazda to compete as a luxury car with Acura,Lexus,etc.Came in 2 versions,Millenia and Millenia S.Millenia had the 2.5 liter FI V-6 found on the 626 and other Maz V-6 products.Millenia S had a 2.3 liter supercharged Miller cycle V-6 engine unique to this car only.Both cars' biggest weakness was the tranny.Not sturdy enough and had metal incompatability issues leading to early failures.Other than that the Millenia was and is a great road car,lots of luxury,great ride and with the Bose sound system a graet sound as well.Also good looking.No web site other than this one that I am aware of.Some aftermarket goodies for the 2.5 liter V-6,but NONE for the 2.3 liter.BJ

Add your comment to this topic!