Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

1997 Buick Lesabre- Please help

-dark_knight-
07-19-2007, 09:41 AM
Hello,
My wife has a 1997 Buick lesabre custom V-6 that has a strange problem with it.

The car under acceleration and when it is idling feels like it is "missing". Under acceleration it hesitates and bogs down.

The code that comes up from the obd is " p0300 " multiple cylinder misfire.

I have replaced the fuel filter, fuel pump, all 6 spark plugs, all three coils and the spark plug wires and nothing has helped.

I am out of ideas; can anyone give me a clue to what it might be?

-dark_knight-
07-19-2007, 12:44 PM
So you were wounded huh? what a hero !!! oh my god can i have your autograph??.......on my ass ??? HAHAHAHAHA

Look man that was uncalled for.....

And for your information....I was shot in the neck, and can no longer speak. You really need to grow up.

All i am trying to do is get help fixing my wife's car. i do not need nor do i want your rude comments.

Bassasasin
07-19-2007, 05:40 PM
Welcome to the forum...

Ignition module is a real possiblity. After that a bad reading sensor or a good OBDII reader that has live performance readability and does more than just storing codes.

Good Luck

HotZ28
07-19-2007, 06:11 PM
Demon Lord, Welcome to AF! Your first post was deleted! Any more slanderous and non-contributing post from you and you can expect to be banned! Please read our Guidelines!

BTW, Dark Knight, thank you for your contribution and the personal sacrifice you have made to keep us free from terrorism! You are my HERO! :iceslolan
HotZ28 USMC 65-68 :uhoh:

-dark_knight-
07-20-2007, 11:58 PM
thanks guys i will try the inigtion module

Blue Bowtie
07-21-2007, 09:47 AM
Don't overlook the injectors. Poor flow matching and improper spray patterns (streaming) usually manifest themselves at low RPM and off-idle instead of at higher RPM loads. If the ignition system proves to be intact, and compression/cylinder leakage is acceptable on all cylinders, I'd start looking at fuel delivery.

HotZ28
07-21-2007, 12:57 PM
BTW, before buying a replacement ICM, take the existing one to AutoZone & have it tested under load. Ask them to test it three or four times (in rapid succession) for best results.

-dark_knight-
07-23-2007, 09:17 AM
Thanks for you help

Add your comment to this topic!