Can Anyone Help With Installation Of Angel Eyes On My '99 Camaro???

Topher9393
07-15-2007, 07:57 AM
I recently bought some new LED Projector Headlights with dual Halos and i was wondering exactly how you install the halos. I opened the wiring harness for the parking lights and every wire is black, now on my old camaro they were multi color so i knew which was positive and negative, but i was wondering if someone knew offf hand which is which.
Also, i have the headlights screwed in but they do not look right, like light doesnt shine perfectly straight and they are is a slight gap at the bottom by the front bumper. Should i just keep adjusting them till it looks right?
I will try and post pictures on here soon after i install them, They look better than the other Halo headlights i have seen. I would appreciate any help you guys can give me Thank You For you time. I know most camaro owners would not do this because they like to keep it stock, but i am making mine a showcar right now, and doing minor performance upgrades until i save up for a turbo kit, or supercharger, Thank You.

ikeyballz
07-15-2007, 09:26 PM
i think halo kits are hott.

yeah, its hard specialy w. aftermarket lights.. just mess around w. it till you get it..

ikeyballz
07-15-2007, 09:27 PM
btw, if both wires were black..how would we tell you even if we knew :P

umm.. the best thing to do would prolly be to hook up 12v one way..since its LED's it'll only light up one direction, its polarized. if they're diff lengths, the LONGER should be +... (thats how LEd's are cut...so maybe they made the wires the same)

Add your comment to this topic!