Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

97 Eclipse Spyder Door Panels

DjHackStyle
07-07-2007, 11:24 PM
hey i got a 97 eclipse spyder non-turbo, my door panels are really shitty. i want to buy either new door panels or really good condition used door panels, does anybody recommended a place to buy ? and do the regular Eclipse GS door panels fit on my spyder ?? cause i noticed my driver side door panel has holes for 4 window switches and the GS door panel only has 2 window switches, what can be done ?? and do the door panels fit ? cause i cant find spyder door panels on ebay or craigslist.

nova1313
07-11-2007, 12:12 PM
The passenger side panel is the same as a non spyder if I recall correctly.

The drivers side you are going to have a hell of a time finding. The panel is the same but that switch insert is completely different. It's something like 100 bucks just for that switch insert. I found someone parting out a set on Ebay and bought the whole doors.

I have a set of "decent" condition panels from a 97 gs-t. They were previously grey and were sprayed black. The black paint is in good condition. They have Grey leather inserts still. If you are interested let me know. The only problem is that place for the switches on the driver side is broken and it no longer holds up the switch assembly. The vents also whistle I think because of missing foam. I never disassembled them to check. If interested PM me.

Add your comment to this topic!