Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Just ordered another part.

Frostbyte
11-01-2002, 01:12 PM
Well after I put on the high flow cat I am going to work a little more on suspension. I just order the Benen Rear Lower Tie Bar in Black. Hella clean.

RedY2KCivic
11-01-2002, 01:21 PM
lol Must be nice to get to order a new part every few days :p
That's hella cool though Nate :D

Frostbyte
11-01-2002, 05:19 PM
Thanks a lot. What is it with you. I am starting to worry about you because we never talk as much as we use to.

SilverY2KCivic
11-01-2002, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by RedY2KCivic
lol Must be nice to get to order a new part every few days :p
That's hella cool though Nate :D

damn, I wish I could do that. In any event, my quest for Brembo rotors was halted today when I drove down to Buena Park in O/C (about 35 miles from me) to try to get a pair of slotted/drilled rotors that Island Motorsports has on sale for $50 a piece! :D But sadly I get down there and they are out of stock of the ones for my poor DX, and should get more in tomorrow. I'm not driving back down, so I'll have Jaron pick them up for me since it's near him, hehe :p Anywho, I couldn't leave empty handed, so I picked up a GReddy 1.3kgf/cm2 high pressure radiator cap for $22. LOL! Anywho, my next big mod anyways will be the GReddy D16 turbo kit, and an A'PEXi GT Spec intercooler to match with it. :cool: It'll be a sweet setup I hope.

Nate, how much did that Benen bar set you back? I hear they make some really good stuff!

Frostbyte
11-01-2002, 07:48 PM
I rear lower tie bar was 123.00 the front upper and the rear upper are 199.00 each. I am not going to get the front upper strut bar because it fits on the 2 holes that go past the strut tower and the 92-95 coupes did not have those holes there so I will need a strut bar that will attach to the strut tower itself. I may get a skunk2 front upper strut bar and something more JDM.

Frostbyte
11-05-2002, 08:57 PM
I got the Benen rear lower tie bar and the high flow cat today. Damn the Rear Lower Tie bar is freaking bad ass. I have never seen a suspension bar that was built better then Benen. This thing is thick and non adjustable that way there is no spot for the bar to bend no weld marks or anything. All's I got to say is Benen is the shit.

Add your comment to this topic!