Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Buick Superbeast

Griffenspade
06-21-2007, 10:50 PM
OK I have a shitty buick skylark, and I like to put all sorts of ridiculous mods on it.

So far, the body is riddled in bullet-holes because I had a bet with a friend as to whether its "Deathproof."

Some of the bullet holes have been patched up with Diamonplate and rivits.

I got beaterwheeling in it all the time it has and it has yet to break.

I lit off a quater stick of dynamite on the roof, theres a large hole in the roof.
More diamondplate.

The windows have been "ghettotinted" which means lightly covered in spray paint.

I have gotten into an accident, a door was toren off. Its replaced with more diamondplate. The window with plexiglass.

Theres a homemade hoodscoop made of more diamondplate and angle iron.

ect...ect....ect...

Its a complete mechcanized abomination, and perfect for what im about to do next to it.

And if you were wonderin.... yes I am crazy.

The next mod i want is to make a car/redneck truck hybrid. I want to put a lift kit on it and install large tires. I have seen a few pictures of these types of vehicles online, and i think they look really cool.

So yeah anyways, the thing is, its a front wheel drive. Tits got front McPherson struts, and rear coil springs with simple shocks.

How can i get maybe a 4-6 in lift, using soley junkyard parts?
Trying to keep build tally under 100 bux.

I was thinking about, just putting in larger Mcpherson struts, and longer shocks, and coilsprings in the back. Maybe stick a brick under the spring?

I have no problem, cutting,grinding, welding, riviting, drilling, duct tape, super glue, jb weld, zip tie ect....

Any suggestions of make/models of other cars i should salvage suspension components from? That are similar to a 1991 buick skylark??

Add your comment to this topic!