Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Le Mans 2007

tk_f1627bhp
06-18-2007, 12:29 PM
What a great victory for Aston Martin in GT1! Finnally Aston proves it can do what corvette does and do it better.

Also its a sign of the times that the top two cars to finnish overall were diesel. I wonder when electic cars will compete?

pimp349
06-19-2007, 09:15 PM
What a great victory for Aston Martin in GT1! Finnally Aston proves it can do what corvette does and do it better.

Well I don't know if I would go that far, but yea, they came 1st, 3rd, 4th, and 6th in GT1, :thumbsup: for Aston! Corvette came in 2nd and the other factory vette DNF :(.

Also its a sign of the times that the top two cars to finnish overall were diesel. I wonder when electic cars will compete?

Definitely...who would've even thought about this happening during the Audi R8's reign a few years back? I doubt electric cars will ever be competitive, but who knows? Time will tell...

Also, am I the only one who finds it weird that GT1 and GT2 cars are quicker than LMP2 cars?

jeffolsoned
07-13-2007, 01:16 AM
Also, am I the only one who finds it weird that GT1 and GT2 cars are quicker than LMP2 cars?

wasn't that in the wet? i thought P2 cars have a lot of ballast.

good win for prodrive.

these guys won P2 this year

Lola with a Zytek V-8

http://www.binracing.com/

Add your comment to this topic!