Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

OBD II Accord distributor codes for H22 swap

dominate9
10-29-2002, 07:58 PM
I have a 97 Accord and I am in the process of putting in a 95 JDM H22A. I came across a problem yesterday. The distributor don't match up. The H22A has two plugs. One with two wires and the other plug with 7 wires. My Accord's distributor harness is one big plug with 5 wires. The H22 has an internal coil and the Accord has an external coil. I was told that I can wire the harness to the distributor. I have the color codes for the H22A but I don't have them for the Accord. Is the anyone out there that can tell me the color codes for the 5 wires on the Accord distributor and what they are for?

If there is anyone that swapped a 92-95 H22A into a 96-97 Accord, how did you overcome the distributor problem.

absolute_honda
12-10-2003, 11:12 AM
You have the color codes for the JDM distributor??? - Could you email me them - Ive been looking everywhere for them and cant find them - THANKS SOOO MUCH - and i will work on finding the accord info for you - i have a buddy doing a 94 ex h22 swap right now and ive been helping so we will see - please get back to me ASAP

Add your comment to this topic!