Anyone know how i can get the sleepy eye look on my 88 rx7?

Rotarystar
06-13-2007, 02:04 PM
Id really appreciate the info.

feedthafire
06-13-2007, 09:45 PM
i searched this for my t2 one time and i found something on google it was like a universal knob you wire up and it was 99$ and you turn the knob for the height like turn it all the way it would raise it and less would lower it and you would wire it up to where ever you wanted in your dash or something but it was a universal knob so i dont know crap about wiring it up i just remember it from forever ago, also cant you like hand lower them and then pull the fuse or something along that line i heard some way like that i forget but i wanna do it to my fd but thats not for a few months so if any one knows anythinng please help us out

Rotarypower
06-14-2007, 06:06 PM
Its called a PIVOT headlight adjuster,it should be universal and work with anything with popups.you should be able to pick one up on ebay for like $70

Rotarypower
06-14-2007, 06:08 PM
you could also do the fuse thing,but i'd rather be able to open and close it at will

Rotarystar
06-15-2007, 12:29 PM
So how do u do the fuse thing??

feedthafire
06-16-2007, 12:24 AM
i wanna do the single windshield wiper thing but dont know how

jcsaleen
06-18-2007, 01:50 PM
So how do u do the fuse thing??

A few splicing of wires. Do you have the pivot controller. You can find them on ebay dirt cheap.

drftk1d
06-19-2007, 07:46 PM
no the fuse thing you just raise the headlights with the fuse in and then remove the fuse and then turn the switch down as you were going to lower it

then just touch the fuse to the box slightly and let the lights lower to the desired level.

much cheaper and safer than splicing/pivot controller

or you could just get under the car and turn the knobs manually

Add your comment to this topic!