Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Look what I just got!!!!!

tonioseven
10-28-2002, 05:58 PM
How did I do?! The Manatee Racing MR-S comes with 2 different wings, 2 different rear-end treatments and 3 different front-end treatments but some crappy pram Enkei wheels :mad: It's a neat little kit though!
http://files.automotiveforums.com/uploads/338016hljstuff.jpg

daggerlee
10-28-2002, 06:02 PM
:eek: You're making me very jealous!

Murco
10-28-2002, 06:12 PM
SCHWEEEETTT!!!
Nice score!! Don't forget about your AF friends!!;)

joecwlaw
10-28-2002, 07:10 PM
nice stuff, man. I am thinking to buy that Bb kit, could you post a pic of the rims for me?:confused:

Midnight Racer
10-28-2002, 07:13 PM
Great buy.

JE123
10-28-2002, 08:50 PM
:eek: :eek:

Looks like your going to be busy.:D

tonioseven
10-28-2002, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by joecwlaw
nice stuff, man. I am thinking to buy that Bb kit, could you post a pic of the rims for me?:confused: I'll post the pic tomorrow; the wheels are too small IMO when compared to Aoshima's Technospeed Z-1s:( I'll show both sets for comparison but overall, it's a nice, simple kit with average detail and decent molding:) I thought it was something interesting to do.

primera man
10-29-2002, 12:21 AM
You have done very good...look forward to seeing some of them done and posted :)

Honoturtle
10-29-2002, 01:28 AM
Do I see an AE86?? Your going to have fun!

Remember, if you can't built all of those kits, PM me ;)

flyonthewall
10-29-2002, 06:21 AM
Nice selection, that Cefiro wagon looks cool (think u should do that first;) ) and that rx7 brings back a few memories for me from when i built it in my early modeling days. Those were the days when there was no troble buying Fujimi kits in the UK.

daggerlee
10-29-2002, 03:07 PM
Those were the days when there was no troble buying Fujimi kits in the UK.

What happened? :confused:

Suislide
10-29-2002, 03:26 PM
very nice schwag, tonio. what the one under the wheels? i can't see it because the wheels are blocking it. i like the FC3S RX-7, i say build that first. and i totally agree that Fujimi Z1's are paltry when compared to Aoshima's version.

flyonthewall
10-29-2002, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by daggerlee

What happened? :confused:

The distributers just won't import them any more, they say there's no market for them. Im sure there is, we have a few brits on the forum who are into their kits and i've spoke to a few people at shows etc who are too. I hope to import some myself if things go well, we'll see!

tonioseven
10-30-2002, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by joecwlaw
nice stuff, man. I am thinking to buy that Bb kit, could you post a pic of the rims for me?:confused: Sorry about the blurry pic but the macro was turned off; the Aoshima wheels are the larger ones. I recommend this kit even though the wheels are too small
http://files.automotiveforums.com/uploads/574525blitzwlz.jpg :)

giordano
10-30-2002, 10:40 AM
whoa!?! :cool:

jus a question; is that cefiro wagon a good kit or is it crappy?

flyonthewall, good luck!!!

joecwlaw
10-30-2002, 11:13 AM
Thanks for the pic of the rims. I love those rims, especially the aoshima ones. However, the rims come from Bb kits still look cool. Keep posting the updates :ylsuper :ylsuper :ylsuper

tonioseven
10-30-2002, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by giordano
whoa!?! :cool:

just a question; is that Cefiro wagon a good kit or is it crappy?

flyonthewall, good luck!!! It's a great kit! It has lots of potential to stand out!:) If you'd like, I can post some pictures of it! I'm gonna do a mild body kit on it I think:cool:

Suislide
10-30-2002, 03:43 PM
while tonio's pic doesn't show it very well, there are more differences between the Aoshima and Fujimi Z1's. the Fujimi's have spokes that are too short, the spokes are mis-shaped and stumpy, and the whole way the wheel looks is generally totally off.

tonio - are you still going to use the Fujimi ones on the bB? have you made any progress on the Chaser yet?

tonioseven
10-30-2002, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by S13_Iketani
while tonio's pic doesn't show it very well, there are more differences between the Aoshima and Fujimi Z1's. the Fujimi's have spokes that are too short, the spokes are mis-shaped and stumpy, and the whole way the wheel looks is generally totally off.

tonio - are you still going to use the Fujimi ones on the bB? have you made any progress on the Chaser yet? I want to use the wheels that came with the bB since I found some lower-profile tires that make them a little more pleasing to the eye but I just got a cool set of Wor Meister S1s that would look great on it as well! The chaser is on hold for now because I'm unsure how I want it to look when it's done:( I'm thinking about using those smaller Technospeeds on the MR-S but right now I have too many ideas going through my head:silly: I need to play some Gran Turismo to clear it out!!!

joecwlaw
10-30-2002, 07:34 PM
How about Sega GT2002 on Xbox, I am playing this recently. GT3 is making me kind of boring , and Sega GT '02 is having richest graphics as GT3 does. :D :D :D :D

Add your comment to this topic!