Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

93 concorde cuts off while driving...

bam80
06-04-2007, 02:34 PM
:banghead: It's me again, my car cuts off whenever I drive. At first I thought it was the fuel pump or the fuel filter because the gas light came on but now it isn't that. The mechanic said to take it to diagnostic place to find out the problem. He said it could be the fuel regulator or a sensor problem or a computer problem. When the car cuts off, you have to wait about an hour or two, until the car cools off and it will start running again! Someone help me!

vpracer
06-05-2007, 03:41 PM
:banghead: It's me again, my car cuts off whenever I drive. At first I thought it was the fuel pump or the fuel filter because the gas light came on but now it isn't that. The mechanic said to take it to diagnostic place to find out the problem. He said it could be the fuel regulator or a sensor problem or a computer problem. When the car cuts off, you have to wait about an hour or two, until the car cools off and it will start running again! Someone help
me!
is car showing any codes
turn key on 3 times and watch engine light watch flashes
www.allpar.com/fix/80-codes.html

bam80
06-14-2007, 06:07 PM
I found out what it was: the fuel regulator, crank sensor, and cam sensor wires were blown, due to a someone applying a fuel filter on. At least it's fixed. thanks

Add your comment to this topic!