Page updated on 12-12-2017

turn signal fuse keeps blowing

derrik38
06-03-2007, 03:35 PM
2000 s10 pickup.im wondering if its a short in a wire our i could it be the turn signal replay.the back 2 turn signal lights were blown and when they were working they seemed to blink fast.also i was missing the front 2 turn signal bulbs and connector that they go into.but i replayed that a few weeks ago.and there is no short that i see there.it looks like someone took of the panel under the stereo probally messing with the turn signal relay.if its a wire were should i look first our could it be the turn signal relay?

derrik38
06-03-2007, 05:10 PM
2000 s10 pickup.im wondering if its a short in a wire our i could it be the turn signal replay.the back 2 turn signal lights were blown and when they were working they seemed to blink fast.also i was missing the front 2 turn signal bulbs and connector that they go into.but i replayed that a few weeks ago.and there is no short that i see there.it looks like someone took of the panel under the stereo probally messing with the turn signal relay.if its a wire were should i look first our could it be the turn signal relay? ok the ground wire under the back bumper looked bad so i fixed that.when i turn on the right turn signal its working now.but when i turn on the left there's a buzzing noise sounds like the turn signal replay under the dash.im trying to figure out how to get to it.any help would be appreciated.

BlazinBOBBY
06-27-2007, 03:12 AM
K I am having a similar problem as well. I'm not blowing any bulbs or anything. I am just blowing the fuse in the fuse panel. It works for a bit then blows. I replaced teh turn signal lever but It's still blowing. Is there a relay or a module that I have to replace to cure this?

Sorry to hijack the post just am getting made with my car lol

MT-2500
06-27-2007, 09:35 AM
K I am having a similar problem as well. I'm not blowing any bulbs or anything. I am just blowing the fuse in the fuse panel. It works for a bit then blows. I replaced teh turn signal lever but It's still blowing. Is there a relay or a module that I have to replace to cure this?

Sorry to hijack the post just am getting made with my car lol

Welcome to AF on your first post.
Always check the date on a post before replying back to it.
If it is getting on old let it lay.

And with a another problem on another car always start a new Thread/post.

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=4820845#post4820845

Add your comment to this topic!