Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Looking at a 2004 grand prix GTP, good car?

Xalis
06-03-2007, 10:05 AM
From what I hear from everyone they are a pretty quick car. I can get an 04 with 48000 miles on it for around 14000. Is that a decent deal considering everything is in perfect or almost perfect condition? Im looking for a car that will satisfy my need for speed but not break me financially. Im getting this car because my shitty 95 sunfire broke down, and i dont wanna put money into a lost cause. Lemme know if you think its worth it or if you can suggest any other cars.

sickcallawayc12
06-03-2007, 01:32 PM
GTP is nice. Dunno if that's the greatest price but if it's perfect then why not? I don't think they're 10 second cars or anything really quick though despite the SC. It's FWD (worry about torque steer with mods) plus Grand Prixs are usually heavy. You should also consider a WRX if you're lookin' to spend that much cash.

Xalis
06-04-2007, 08:05 AM
GTP is nice. Dunno if that's the greatest price but if it's perfect then why not? I don't think they're 10 second cars or anything really quick though despite the SC. It's FWD (worry about torque steer with mods) plus Grand Prixs are usually heavy. You should also consider a WRX if you're lookin' to spend that much cash.

i really wanted a wrx but cant find an automatic around here, and i never got to learn to drive a stick

sickcallawayc12
06-04-2007, 08:11 AM
i really wanted a wrx but cant find an automatic around here, and i never got to learn to drive a stick
Keep searching, they are around.

Add your comment to this topic!